Best Greenhouse Temperature & Humidity Sensors
Optimal plant growth and performance in a greenhouse rely on the effectiveness of strategies to ensure the requisite temperature and humidity conditions. tempcube is the best temperature and humidity sensor to facilitate remote monitoring of requisite optimal temperature & humidity for the greenhouse. tempCube alerts the users whenever the preset temperature and humidity level hit the critical range.
What is a Greenhouse temperature monitoring system?
Several technologies enable oversight over the earlier mentioned greenhouse conditions-temperature and humidity. To monitor the optimal conditions, a temperature and humidity sensor is required. Many temperature and humidity monitors come with user-friendly apps, so the user can monitor them remotely. This is the common standout feature.
How the system works?
Plant canopies, particularly the middle, or corners of the environment where they grow provide ideal placement positions for a greenhouse temperature and humidity sensor. Remote greenhouse monitors can utilize Bluetooth or a WiFi network. It is possible to monitor the conditions from any place. The user can view and download the readings through their app dashboard. The user can set the requisite range and set the alert interval according to their need. Whenever the temperature and humidity fall or drop from the ideal parameters, it sends Real-time alerts to the user. WiFi temperature and humidity sensor stores historical data, thereby allowing a user to identify patterns and roots out emerging issues.
Considerations when selecting greenhouse temperature and humidity sensors
Before choosing a WiFi temperature and humidity sensor for a greenhouse, make sure you understand the following considerations.
- Power Supply - Make sure you go for the monitors that work with batteries. Electricity powers most sensors without a backup battery that can stop monitoring during power outages.
- Air circulation- Automatic ventilation systems, for instance, side vents, forced fans, and vented roofs, which normally occur at the corners of a growing environment are good points to place the sensors so that systems on the remote end can receive alerts whenever their operation stops or occurs beyond appropriate parameters.
- Access Control- Users should consider the security system of a sensor to prevent unauthorised access.
Are you looking for the best greenhouse temperature and humidity sensor?
The tempCube Wi-Fi Temperature and Humidity Sensor is the overall best greenhouse temperature and humidity sensor. It is a user–friendly Wi-Fi temperature and humidity sensor, and functions with rechargeable batteries, which last up to 30 days.
The following reasons highlight the advantages of tempCube.
- Users receive real-time alerts through text and email.
- The alerts are detailed and include information such as humidity, temperature, network loss, and low battery.
- The device comes with a rechargeable battery (Lithium Ion), which can last 30 days, and a USB.
- tempCube can serve several fields apart from a greenhouse. The fields include wine cellars, labs, and service rooms just to mention a few.
- The gadget is wireless and very easy to install.
Advantages of utilizing temperature a temperature sensor in a greenhouse
The following are the pros of using a temperature sensor in a greenhouse.
- They allow a determination of the right temperature for seed germination and root development based on historical data.
- Users can know whether plants are cooler or warmer than the air temperature through alerts and take corrective measures.